Please click here to download a Site Access request form.
From a Health & Safety point of view, it is important that you know who is accessing your site(s). We take the hassle away from you and manage the day to day site access requirements to your sites 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We will check that;
- Access to your sites will only be authorised if it is in accordance with your licence agreement
- Only qualified and competent persons access your site at times that are suitable for you
- No two contractors are trying to access your site at the same time.
- Where applicable, all contractors supply RAMS documentation and valid climbing certificates.
A smooth and efficient process from start to finish, leaving you free to concentrate on your core business.
Supervised Access – Feedback From Your Site
If work is being carried out on your site that has safety implications such as;
- working at heights or
- lifting equipment to height
We provide an efficient “Supervised Access” service across the UK.
Our supervisors monitor what equipment is being changed and /or installed on your sites as it happens.
We check to make sure that any equipment that is being changed or added, is within your licence terms, and that the mobile operators have not exceeded the licensed compliment of antennas on your site.
Telecoms Equipment Audits
Rather than requiring regular audits on your sites, we act in a preventative way to monitor what the mobile operators are installing on your sites.
We monitor to ensure that any installations on your site are in accordance with the licences that have been granted.
Would you like us to help you with access to your sites? Please call us on 0118 962 9666.